Established since 1988, we have more than 30 years’ experience of working with our clients to build and deepen our understanding of changing and ever more complex markets, people and society.
Today, we are proud that we remain a leading independent business in the UK and that we have built a highly skilled field-force team, UK contact centres and over 100 research executives, managers and directors.
We have invested heavily in areas that deliver the most value to our clients by combining cutting edge technology and methodologies to ensure that both market and customer intelligence is authentic, widely shared and easily accessed.
Quality defines everything about our work, not just compliance with proper procedure, but in our unwavering focus on engaging with client needs and making sure these are reflected in all that we do. We believe that the success of any organisation is driven by the ability to continually improve both the services that are delivered and the working practices under which the organisation operates.
Quality Registrations and Memberships
We are a Market Research Society Company Partner, comply fully with the MRS Code of Conduct and adhere to other industry codes which help to reassure the general public, our clients and other interested parties that our research is carried out in a professional and ethical manner.
- ISO 9001:2015; The International Standard for Organisational Quality
- ISO 20252: 2012; The International Standard for Market Research
- ISO 27001:2013; The International Standard for Information Security Management
- IQCS; The Interviewer Quality Control Scheme
- Cyber Essentials Plus certification
- A Fair Data organisation
- The Data Protection Act
- The Market Research Society Code of Conduct.
- Disability confident committed
- BMG Research
- Beech House, 1 A Greenfield Crescent
- B15 3BE
- United Kingdom
- First Contact Name: Cory Fitton
- First Contact Title: Audit & Compliance Manager
- First Contact Number: +44 (0) 121 3336006
- First Contact Email: [email protected]
- Second Contact Name: Robin Jarvis
- Second Contact Title: Operations Director
- Second Contact Number: +44 (0) 121 3336006
- Second Contact Email: [email protected]
- UK / Republic of Ireland
- Public Sector
- Financial and Professional Services
- Push To Web
- Focus Groups
- Mystery Shopping
- Mystery Shopping: Capability for 120
- Field Location: United Kingdom
- Field Interviewers: 200
- Stations with CATI: 170
- Telephone interviewers: 220
- Recruiters: 4