Estabished in 1986, Kudos Research offer high value UK and International telephone and online data-collection.
Methodologies encompass CATI, online, mixed-mode, Qual and Quant, B2B and Consumer, Recruitment, In-depth and Executive interviewing – all conducted globally from our Central London offices using experienced native language speakers.
We have a team of 500 highly skilled interviewers who act as excellent ambassadors for you and your client, expertly engaging with your target audience, whether business or consumer.
We achieve excellent response rates with hard to reach respondents such as: C-Suites, Key Decision-Makers, Opinion Leaders, Doctors, Specialists, Key Account Customers & Niche or Mainstream Consumers
Our clients can confidently commission all their research needs from one expert source, working with a partner they can trust to have an in-depth understanding of their organisation and a wholehearted commitment to achieving their aims.
- Access to a wealth of sector knowledge, data-collection expertise, broad-ranging creds, case studies and methodological advice
- Quant questionnaire advisory service to provide robust semantics and logic checking
- All UK and International Telephone research conducted from one central location to facilitate communication and harmonisation of quality across markets
- Digital recording of all interviews
- Remote client access to survey results in real-time via the web
All from one talented team, passionate about providing quality data-collection
Peak Answers provides telephone data collection services to market research clients. Having been in continuous operation for over 30 years, our call centre is one of the longest established specialist telephone data collection units in the UK and has conducted over 1.5 million UK and international interviews.