TNS UK Ltd is part of Kantar, the insight and consultancy arm of WPP Group plc, a FTSE 100 and NASDAQ listed company.
TNS UK is an internal provider of market research services to the Kantar group. We undertake market research interviewing for Kantar’s research businesses, including TNS BMRB, Kantar Media and millward Brown as well as working for a range of clients. Our role is to identify, create and deliver high quality operational solutions by harnessing the combined power of technology, people and know how.
Our data collection consists of face to face, telephone, coding, data entry, process tools, software, technical solutions, operations metrics and performance measurements. We also develop and drive best practice in areas such as sampling and respondent engagement.
- Telephone Supervisors: 45
- Stations with CATI: 308
- Telephone interviewers: 1,000
- CATI system used: Quancept / Dimensions
- Face to face interviewers: 700
- Supervisors: 50
- First Contact Name: Alison Gallagher
- First Contact Title: Head of Quality
- Second Contact Name: Caroline Baxter
- Second Contact Title: Group Director