Verian works with clients around the world, providing rigorous evidence, insights and advisory services to inspire the next generation of public policy and programmes. Our unique combination of global best practice delivered through local expertise makes us ideally placed to support better decision making in the public realm.
We apply innovative approaches to help governments and public sector organisations unlock some of the most difficult public policy challenges – from health to education, civil justice, environment, gender equality, mobility, migration, etc.
Our clients and partners entrust us in delivering the rigorous evidence base and insight required for decision making in the public realm – decisions that have a direct impact on the lives of citizens around the world. We help our clients build a better, fairer society.
- Telephone Supervisors: 45
- Stations with CATI: 308
- Telephone interviewers: 1,000
- CATI system used: Quancept / Dimensions
- Face to face interviewers: 700
- Supervisors: 50
- First Contact Name: Sophie Ainsby
- First Contact Title: Head of Data Solutions UK
- Second Contact Name: Helen Chadwick
- Second Contact Title: Interviewer Management Director
- Third Contact Name: Louise Crafts
- Third Contact Title: Quality Lead